Monday, January 13, 2014

365 Days Later

This month marks one year.
One whole year since we began our journey to create a tiny human to join our family of two.
One whole year of tests and doctors and medications and tears and victories.
Some days it seems like yesterday that we decided to start our battle with infertility...and other days it seems like it's been an eternity of waiting in hope.
 
I'll admit, I'm not a patient person by nature. True story.
A non-patient woman battling infertility- good luck with that, right?! HA!
 
I can honestly say that I've learned a lot about myself, my marriage, my health and my faith through this journey.
I hope to share what I've learned with you.
I hope to share what God is continuing to teach me.
And most of all, I'm hoping that our story will help you in your struggle.
Help you to realize you're not alone in your valley.
To give you a sense of peace in your tears.
And to help me work through mine.
 
This is our story.
A story that I'll write- without an ending in sight.
A story that I write with faith and hope in His plan for us.
And for you.
 
For I know the plans I have for you by angelique

No comments:

Post a Comment